A Multi-Center, North American, Open-Label Extension Study of Pridopidine (ACR16) in the Symptomatic Treatment of Huntington's Disease (Open-HART)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pridopidine (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms OPEN-HART
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 12 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of exploratory analysis comparing subjects of Open-HART study with placebo controls of CARE-HD and 2CARE presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 01 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Apr 2021 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History