Randomized phase ll study of mFOLFOX6 + bevacizumab or mFOLFOX6+cetuximab in liver only metastasis from KRAS wild type colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATOM
- 20 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival) has been met as per the results presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 20 Jan 2018 Results presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.