Identifying Mechanisms of Resistance to Enzalutamide (MDV3100) Treatment in Men with Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 22 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.