Interventional, Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, Active-reference, Flexible-dose Study of Brexpiprazole in Patients With Acute Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary) ; Quetiapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 01 Jan 2019 Results assessing the effect of the D2-receptor partial agonist brexpiprazole on prolactin, based on pooled data from NCT01396421, NCT01393613, NCT01810380, NCT01397786, NCT01810783, published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 09 Oct 2018 Results (n=541) post-hoc pooled analysis data from three phase 3 trials of this and other 2 trials assessing efficacy of brexpiprazole in Schizophrenic patients with clinically relevant levels of negative symptoms, presented at the 31st Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 17 Feb 2017 According to an Otsuka Pharmaceutical media release, brexpiprazole (Rexulti) has been approved by Health Canada based on data from this and two other phase III trials (700202951 and 700202559).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History