A Double-Blind, Randomized, Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of Standard Dose Quadrivalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccine, and Double Dose Quadrivalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccine in HIV-Infected and HIV-Uninfected Pregnant Women in a Malaria-Endemic Area of Rural Western Kenya
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; Poliovirus vaccine inactivated; Poliovirus vaccine inactivated
- Indications Influenza virus infections; Poliomyelitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 08 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment.
- 30 Jan 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 960 to 720 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 08 Jan 2014 Protocol has been amended with changes in official title, endpoints, treatment table, planned patient number.