Interventional, Open-label, Flexible-dose Extension Study of Brexpiprazole in Patients With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 01 Jan 2019 Results assessing the effect of the D2-receptor partial agonist brexpiprazole on prolactin, based on pooled data from NCT01396421, NCT01393613, NCT01810380, NCT01397786, NCT01810783, published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 01 Jan 2019 Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, were planned locations as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.