SELECT-D: Anticoagulation therapy in SELECTeD cancer patients at risk of recurrence of venous thromboembolism: a prospective, randomised, open label, multicentre pilot study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Dalteparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELECT-D
- 04 Dec 2018 Results presented in a Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 31 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Dec 2017 According to an American Society of Hematology media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition (2017).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History