select-d: Anticoagulation therapy in SELECTeD cancer patients at risk of recurrence of venous thromboembolism: a prospective, randomised, open label, multicentre pilot study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Dalteparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms select-d
- 09 Dec 2017 According to an American Society of Hematology media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition (2017).
- 16 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2016 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 04 Dec 2015 Accural to date is 49% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network Record.