An Interventional Study to Compare the Efficacy and Tolerability of Current and Slow Titration With TARGIN in the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Non-malignant Chronic Pain (GLORY)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GLORY
- Sponsors Mundipharma International
- 07 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.