A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Delafloxacin Compared With Vancomycin + Aztreonam in Patients With Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Delafloxacin (Primary) ; Aztreonam; Vancomycin
- Indications Abscess; Bacterial skin diseases; Burn infections; Cellulitis; Erysipelas; Skin and soft tissue infections; Wound infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROCEED
- Sponsors Melinta Therapeutics
- 08 Apr 2019 Results of pooled analysis from two phase III trials (NCT01984684, NCT01811732) assessing efficacy data across the Phase III ABSSSI studies, published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 08 Apr 2019 Bulgaria, Lithuania, Romania, Russia, South Korea were planned locations as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 Apr 2019 Results of pooled analysis from two phase III trials (NCT01984684, NCT01811732) comparing the incidence of Adverse Events between Delafloxacin and vancomycin/aztreonam published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History