Optimization of Treatment and Management of Schizophrenia in Europe (OPTIMISE): the Effects of D2 Antagonism on Candidate Endophenotypes [SUBSTUDY OF 700191486]
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride (Primary)
- Indications Psychotic disorders; Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms OPTiMiSE
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jun 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.