A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of MLN4924 Plus Azacitidine in Treatment-Naive Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia Who Are 60 Years or Older
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pevonedistat (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 03 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2017 to 23 Apr 2018.
- 18 Jan 2018 Results assessing tolerability published in the Blood.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History