A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of MLN4924 Plus Azacitidine in Treatment-Naive Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia Who Are 60 Years or Older
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pevonedistat (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 15 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2017 to 23 Apr 2018.
- 18 Jan 2018 Results assessing tolerability published in the Blood.
- 06 Dec 2016 Updated safety and efficacy results for the maximum tolerated dose cohort presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History