A Phase II, Open-Label Study of Ponatinib, A Multi-Targeted Oral Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Harboring RET Translocations
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ponatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Mar 2016 According to Clinicaltrials.gov record Dosage of Ponatinib has been changed from 45 mg PO daily to 35 mg PO daily.
- 16 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.