A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled 6-month Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Sarizotan in Patients With Rett Syndrome With Respiratory Symptoms
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Sarizotan (Primary)
- Indications Rett syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STARS
- Sponsors Newron Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Feb 2019 According to a Newron Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study were presented at the R&D day on 31 Oct 2018.
- 01 Feb 2019 Results presented in a Newron Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Feb 2019 According to a Newron Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the results from this study , if positive, the company will submit a filing for marketing authorization with the US, Canadian and European regulatory agencies.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History