A Randomized, Open-label, Japan-Korea-Taiwan Collaborative Phase 3 Study to Compare the Efficacy of Nimotuzumab and Irinotecan Combination Therapy Versus Irinotecan Monotherapy as Second Line Treatment in Subjects With Advanced or Recurrent Gastric and Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nimotuzumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENRICH
- Sponsors Kuhnil Pharmaceutical Company
- 23 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 26 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2018.