A Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Three Part Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Treatment With Single and Repeat Doses of Inhaled RV1729 in Healthy Subjects and Subjects With Mild to Moderate Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs RV 1729 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors RespiVert
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.