An Open-label, Extension Study to Assess the Long-Term Safety of Twice Daily Oxycodone Hydrochloride Controlled-release Tablets in Opioid Experienced Children Who Completed the OTR3001 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain; Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Purdue Pharma
- 16 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 135 to 32 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.