Phase II Study in Patients With Metastatic Ocular Melanoma Using a Non-Myeloablative Lymphocyte Depleting Regimen of Chemotherapy Followed by Infusion of Autologous Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes With or Without High Dose Aldesleukin
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Tumour infiltrating lymphocytes
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Jun 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.