Quality of Life of HIV-infected Patients Switched to Raltegravir Versus Other Antiretroviral Regimens
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 Oct 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.