A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Flexible-Dose, 6-Month Extension Trial Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of Asenapine With Olanzapine in Subjects Who Completed the Protocol 25543 (NCT 00212836; P05817)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Aphrodite extension
- Sponsors Organon
- 15 Jun 2019 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 13 Jun 2019 Trial has been completed in UK and Spain.
- 28 Mar 2013 New trial record