A Phase II Multicentre Open-label Study on Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation From Unrelated, Cord-blood and Family Haploidentical Donors in Patients With Active Acute Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Thiotepa (Primary) ; Busulfan; Fludarabine; Micafungin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Gandalf-01
- 08 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 04 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.