Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of OMS643762 in Subjects With Huntington's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs OMS 824 (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Omeros Corporation
- 17 Oct 2018 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 11 May 2015 Omeros finalized the evaluation of data from nonclinical rat and non-human primate studies in its OMS824 program and submitted the package of nonclinical materials requested by the FDA, seeking to re-initiate its OMS824 Phase 2 Huntington's disease and schizophrenia programs. The company looks forward to re-activating enrollment in the OMS824 program in the near future.
- 24 Oct 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 36, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.