A PHASE 3, MULTI SITE, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE BLIND, PLACEBO CONTROLLED, PARALLEL-GROUP STUDY OF THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF 2 ORAL DOSES OF CP-690,550 IN ASIAN SUBJECTS WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE CHRONIC PLAQUE PSORIASIS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 30 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.