An Open-Label, Phase Ia/Ib/IIa Study of GDC-0810 Single Agent or in Combination With Palbociclib and/or an LHRH Agonist in Women With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Brilanestrant (Primary) ; Palbociclib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech; Seragon Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Jul 2019 Results (n=41) published in the Drug Metabolism and Disposition.
- 08 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 28 Mar 2019 to 28 Mar 2020.
- 08 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Mar 2019 to 28 Mar 2020.