Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation of NiCord, Umbilical Cord Blood-derived Ex Vivo Expanded Stem and Progenitor Cells, in Adolescent and Adult Patients With Hematological Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Omidubicel (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gamida-Cell
- 31 May 2019 According to a Gamida Cell media release, summary of clinical and translational data (two presentations) from this study were presented at the International Society for Cellular and Gene Therapy 2019 Annual Meeting (ISCT 2019).
- 31 May 2019 Results (summary of clinical and translational data) from this phase 1/2 study in patients with high-risk hematologic malignancies, or blood cancers presented in a Gamida Cell media release.
- 02 Jan 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History