A Single Arm, Open Label Study to Compare the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Efficacy of SPRIX (Intranasal Ketorolac Tromethamine) in 12 to 17 Year Old Patients vs. Adult Patients (18-64 Years) Undergoing Open Surgical Procedures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ketorolac (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors American Regent; Luitpold Pharmaceuticals
- 21 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2013-000938-35).
- 02 Apr 2013 New trial record