A Phase II Trial Of Ixabepilone and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) For Patients With Triple Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jan 2019 The trial status has been changed to withdrawn.
- 23 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.