AML-BFM 2012: clinical trial for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia in children and adolescents - an open prospective randomized phase III trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Methotrexate; Mitoxantrone; Prednisolone; Sorafenib; Tioguanine
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AML-BFM 2012
- 19 Apr 2019 The trial has been discontinued in austria.
- 11 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Apr 2013 New trial record