An Adaptive, Randomized Phase II Trial to Determine Pathologic Complete Response With the Addition of Carboplatin With and Without Veliparib to Standard Chemotherapy in the Neoadjuvant Treatment of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.