An Adaptive, Randomized Phase II Trial to Determine Pathologic Complete Response With the Addition of Carboplatin With and Without Veliparib to Standard Chemotherapy in the Neoadjuvant Treatment of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Oct 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Apr 2019.