A study to evaluate the effect of ezetimibe and rosuvastatin on intravascular ultrasound-derived coronary atheroma and lipid lowering effect.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary) ; Rosuvastatin
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery disease; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MERIT study
- 04 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Sep 2013 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2013: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 04 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Atherosclerotic-plaque-parameters' has been met.