Phase II, Multi-center, Open-label Study of Single-agent LGX818 Followed by a Rational Combination With Agents After Progression on LGX818, in Adult Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic BRAF V600 Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Buparlisib (Primary) ; Capmatinib (Primary) ; Encorafenib (Primary) ; Infigratinib (Primary) ; Ribociclib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOGIC
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.