A Phase 3, Multicenter, Extension of Study ALK9072-003 to Assess the Long-term Safety and Durability of Effect of ALKS 9072 in Subjects with Stable Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole lauroxil (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alkermes plc
- 19 Sep 2017 Results of post-hoc subgroup analysis from parent (EudraCT2012-003445-15) and their extension (EudraCT2012-003996-20) studies published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry
- 28 Mar 2016 Data from this trial will be presented at the 5th Biennial Schizophrenia International Research Society (SIRS) Conference 2016, according to an Alkermes plc media release.
- 17 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.