Phase II study of S-1 alternate-day and bevacizumab in elderly patients with advanced colorectal cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms J-SAVER
- 20 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival) has been met, according to results presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 20 Jan 2018 Results presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 02 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.