Levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system versus thermal balloon ablation for the treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding: a randomized controlled trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Levonorgestrel (Primary)
- Indications Haemorrhage; Menstruation disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Apr 2013 New trial record
- 07 Dec 2012 Primary endpoint 'Treatment-failure-rate' has been met.
- 07 Dec 2012 Primary endpoint 'Additional-treatment-required---surgery' has been met.