A Pilot, Pharmacodynamic Correlate Trial of Sirolimus in Combination With Chemotherapy (Idarubicin, Cytarabine) for the Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute myelomonocytic leukaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 23 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 23 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.