A Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Clinical Effect of Droxidopa in the Treatment of Symptomatic Neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension in Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Droxidopa (Primary)
- Indications Orthostatic hypotension; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chelsea Therapeutics
- 20 May 2017 Results (n=120) assessing the imapct of droxidopa on fear of falling in patients with Parkinson disease and symptomatic nOH, presented at the 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Geriatrics Society.
- 06 Jan 2017 Results (n=907) assessing CV safety of Droxidopa using patient data from NOH-301, NOH-302, NOH-303, NOH-304 and NOH-306 trials published in the American Journal of Cardiology.
- 12 Jun 2016 Results assessing comparison of the rate of patient-reported falls (n = 197) published in the Clinical Neuropharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History