Evaluation of Circulating T Cells and Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes With Specificities Against Tumor Associated Antigens During and After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy and Phased Ipilimumab in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (Percentage of subjects with detectable circulating T cells after treatment) has not been met, according to results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.