An Open Label safety Extension study of olesoxime (TRO19622) in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) patients treated with riluzole.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olesoxime (Primary) ; Riluzole
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche; Trophos
- 22 Jun 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 271 to 350 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 22 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network: 10407).
- 09 Apr 2013 New trial record