A Phase Ib/II, Open-label Study of LJM716 in Combination With BYL719 Compared to Taxane or Irinotecan in Patients With Previously Treated Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma (ESCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpelisib (Primary) ; Elgemtumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Irinotecan; Paclitaxel
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Jul 2017 This trial has been discontinued in UK-MHRA.
- 25 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jul 2016 This trial was completed in Belgium (end date: 3 Jun 2016) according to European Clinical Trials Database record.