Phase IIa Study on the Role of Gemcitabine Plus Romidepsin (GEMRO Regimen) in the Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIL-GEMRO
- 30 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.