Phase IIa Study on the Role of Gemcitabine Plus Romidepsin (GEMRO Regimen) in the Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIL-GEMRO
- 07 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology