A Multicenter Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Daily Oral Administration of 2 mg Dienogest Tablets (Visanne/SH T00660AA) for the Treatment of Endometriosis in Chinese Patients: a Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Phase Over 24 Weeks Followed by an Open-label, Single-group Follow up Over 28 Weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dienogest (Primary)
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 24 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.