A Phase I/IB Study of Ipilimumab or Nivolumab in Patients With Relapsed Hematologic Malignancies After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Dec 2018 Results assessing Nivolumab for Relapsed Hematologic Malignancies after alloHCT, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 09 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 1 Apr 2022.
- 09 Nov 2018 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.