Efficacy and Safety of Eslicarbazepine Acetate (BIA 2-093) in Acute Manic Episodes Associated With Bipolar I Disorder in a Double-blind, Fixed Multiple Dose, Randomised, Placebo-controlled,Multicentre Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Eslicarbazepine acetate (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bial
- 03 May 2014 Tolerability results from a pooled analysis of 5 trials in elderly patients who participated in non-epilepsy studies presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 26 Sep 2013 Pooled analysis presented at the 21st World Congress of Neurology.
- 26 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 21st World Congress of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History