AUTOLOGOUS ACTIVATED T-CELLS TRANSDUCED WITH A 3rd GENERATION GD-2 CHIMERIC ANTIGEN RECEPTOR AND iCASPASE9 SAFETY SWITCH ADMINISTERED TO PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY NEUROBLASTOMA (GRAIN)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti GD2 CAR transduced T cells Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (Primary) ; Rimiducid
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GRAIN
- 26 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2030 to 1 Oct 2030, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2030 to 1 Nov 2030 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.