An Open-Label, First-in-Human Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of VX-970/M6620 in Combination With Cytotoxic Chemotherapy in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs M 6620 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide; Gemcitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono Research & Development Institute; Merck KGaA; Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2018 to 9 May 2019.
- 19 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jan 2018 to 9 May 2019.
- 21 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History