An Open-Label, First-in-Human Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of VX-970/M6620 in Combination With Cytotoxic Chemotherapy in Participants With Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Berzosertib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Etoposide; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono Research & Development Institute; Merck KGaA; Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Feb 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 194 to 198.
- 08 Oct 2018 According to a Merck KGaA media release, data from this study will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology Annual Meeting (ESMO) 2018 Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History