An exploratory study to evaluate biomarkers as predictive and /or prognostic factors of benefit from randomized phase ll study of mFOLFOX6+bevacizumab or mFOLFOX6+cetuximab in liver only metastasis from KRAS wild type colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATOM-ES
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.